At your first visit you will be greeted by our friendly staff. We will take the time to go over your medical history and see what we can do to make you comfortable. We will take a full mouth series of x-rays. With these x-rays the doctor will have an opportunity to evaluate your complete oral health. Your exam will include an Oral Cancer Screening, checking of lymph nodes, evaluation for TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) as well as an evaluation of your teeth, gums and bone. Then one of our gentle hygienists will begin a thorough cleaning and give you a full report on your periodontal health.
We strive to make your visit as comfortable as possible. To that end, we provide the following amenities to all of our visitors and patients:
- We offer nitrous oxide for patients that prefer it.
- We have blankets and pillows for your comfort.
- For kids (and adults!) we have video goggles and a wide selection of movies.
- We offer noise canceling headphones, along with Pandora® internet radio available. Feel free to bring in your personal music player also!
- We offer free WiFi for our guests.